This is my second blog; its very different to Yako's Wonderful World because its the total opposite. Yako's Wonderful world focus more about happy and weird issues that circulates around my life. Now Yako's Reality 我有我的 Young is about me and my health in general.
I grew up in a large family; I was born bigger then a normal child and I let the weight carried on from my childhood and to my teens. I came down with a really bad cold this past week and I went to my Vietnamese doctor which I would only see proberly once every 3-5 years cause I would always go to my Cantonese doctor every other time.
- Fix the sore throat
- Decide either cut or don't cut out the tonsils
- Visit the Dietician
- Visit the Psychologist
He checked my height and my weight to total my BMI
165cm + 113kg = 41 BMI
According to the Measure Up Australia I am classified as Class 3 Obese which is pretty bad. I guess its a place to start now. I've downloaded their 12 Weeks to a better Life program. It's pretty straight forward and it is more like teaching you how to eat proberly and setting realistic achievable goals.
Good Luck la ~

No comments:
Post a Comment